My name is Cortney Wagner and I am a writer and consultant based in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario. This blog will center around my passion, tea. I am exploring and learning about tea every single day and developing my palate here, with you, on this website. I am your average tea-drinker, and not an expert by any means. I am also not a tea snob. I like green tea, black tea, white tea, oolong, flavored teas, herbal tisanes, rooibos etc. Of course, I don’t like every tea that I try, but I will try any tea. That being said, I do prefer loose tea, and that will be the main focus of this blog.
1. I am not an expert. I am a regular tea drinker with a passion for tea and the desire to learn more.
2. I will be reviewing several teas a week. Some of these will be teas that I have personally purchased, some will be from tea companies kind enough to send me complimentary samples.
3. I do not receive/accept any monetary compensation for reviews.
4. I accept and appreciate free samples of your tea and/or tea related products for possible review on this blog.
5. While I will try to review every sample, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to provide each sample with a review.
6. If you would like to have your tea reviewed at 99kettles, send me an email, or comment below.
Does your company have amazing teas that you’d like me to try? I will review your teas online and post links to your website. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I am happy to try all kinds of great tea!